Toyota Kenya Limited is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
From its inception in 1964, Toyota Kenya Limited has grown to be the leader in the Automotive industry in Kenya. Our Vision is to be the Company where Customers love to visit, and people love to work.
In line with our business strategy, we are seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven Network Administrator who will be reporting to the Network Manager, based at our Head Office.
The job holder will be responsible for provision of administration support to the branches, dealers and Toyota Kenya Authorized Service Centers (TKASCs) to increase profitability and market share in Sales, Service and Parts for all the Toyota Kenya brands.
Main Responsibilities of the job
- Provide the liaison support between branches and HQ on administration tasks
- Ensure Work in Progress reconciliation is done, signed by Branch Manager/Service managers, in conjunction with finance aftersales support team
- Ensure a reconciliation of physical units against cash sales is done monthly, in conjunction with finance aftersales support team
- Follow up and consolidation of weekly aged Work in Progress report for the network
- Prepare sales contracts, price quotations, delivery notes, gate passes, invoicing and all other pertinent official correspondence relating to the dealer sales department
- Undertake proper timely document processing relating to dealer sales both internal & external, including timely invoicing of orders before release
- Support dealer sales activities
- Dealer account and payment tracking
- Follow up on dealer vehicle registration documents and inspection
- Dealer Order bank meeting preparation
- Dealer sales plan and rundown preparation assisted by dealer support supervisor
- Dealer vehicle registration & delivery preparation
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in a business-related field from a recognized university
- Accounting qualification will be an added advantage
- Diploma In business administration will be an added advantage
- At least two yearsâ€™ relevant experience in a similar role at a reputable organisation.
- Automotive industry knowledge
- Report writing-ability to develop reports
- Excellent communication, analytical, negotiationÂ and interpersonal skills
- High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
If you meet the requirements, kindly COMPLETE & SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
Applications close on Friday 3rd December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted