Sales Executives – Suzuki (2 positions)
Toyota Kenya Limited is the distributor of Toyota, Suzuki, HINO and Yamaha brands in Kenya. Our company is a subsidiary of CFAO Group which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Toyota Tsusho Corporation.
From its inception in 1964, Toyota Kenya Limited has grown to be the leader in the Automotive industry in Kenya. Our Vision is to be the Company where Customers love to visit, and people love to work.
In line with our business strategy, we are seeking to recruit highly competent, proactive and self-driven Sales Executives – Suzuki reporting to the Branch Manager – Mombasa.
The objective of the role is to ensure achievement of Suzuki sales targets and business growth.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular field visits to prospect for clients in order to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making.
- Actively follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from showroom, field activities and promotions to build prospects and close sales.
- Prepare quotations in a timely manner in line with the Toyota Kenya guidelines and ensure closure of sales on a timely manner.
- Create sales orders in the system to facilitate timely invoicing
- Prepare sales calls programs for appointment bookings with prospective clients to facilitate sales plans
- Maintain regular contact with clients to promote retention and generate referrals and new business opportunities
- Consistently update customers on sales order progress, respond and resolve customer queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Follow up on vehicle registration documents including logbooks to ensure the documentation is availed to the customer in a timely manner for enhanced customer satisfaction and retention
- Actively participate in promotional and customer training activities to market the company’s products and services to increase product awareness for enhanced sales
- Support in the unit ordering process to ensure optimal stock holding at all times
Minimum level of academic and professional qualification
- Degree in Sales & Marketing/Engineering or related field from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience with a track record of meeting and surpassing targets
- Product knowledge in motor vehicles including vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Coastal Region and Culture
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Driving skills
- Writing & Presentation skills
If you meet the requirements, kindly COMPLETE & SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM BELOW.
Applications close on Friday 3rd December 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted