24th March 2020
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
We understand the difcult situation our nation finds itself in, and at Toyota Kenya, we are closely monitoring the rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) developments. Our top priority in this unsettling time is the wellbeing of our customers, suppliers, our employees and their families.
As a business we are cognizant that we are in the front line of supporting essential services through our Toyota Kenya net-work countrywide (branches, dealers and Toyota Kenya Authorised Service Centers). In line with this and following the measures announced by the Kenyan Government on mitigating the impact of the virus within our communities, Toyota Kenya is taking steps in educating all our employees and providers of essential services on the necessary safety measures to support this call.
The measures implemented are:
- Our staff have been sensitized on the new COVID-19 and measures taken to manage social distancing while enhancing the customer experience. In addition, staff working at Service, Sales and Parts sections have been issued with disposable gloves.
- We have increased the frequency on our cleanliness across the business including furniture, door knobs, rails etc.
- We have made provision of alcohol-based sanitizers for use at all our common areas, entrances and in our operations.
- New vehicles and those in the workshop are properly sanitized on commonly touched areas; gear knob, hand brake, dashboard, centre console and steering wheel.
- In order to serve you better and in an effort to enhance hygiene, we would also like to encourage customers to make payments via MPESA or direct transfer.
- Key COVID-19 awareness communication has been put up across the business.
- We request customers visiting our branch network to provide their names and contact details should the situation arise for them to be contacted.
- For everyone’s safety, all Customers & all Toyota Kenya Staff are required to use hand sanitizers provided before entering our premises, within our premises & when leaving.
In case of any queries please reach us on the following contacts 020 6967000 or our TOLL FREE number 0800 723 222 or email email@example.com
We will continuously monitor the situation and provide you with necessary updates as they may arise. In the meantime, we request all our customers to cooperate with the measures we have put in place. We in Toyota Kenya remain committed to ensure that You will love the Toyota Kenya Experience.